Amar Asyraf SETIA HUJUNG NYAWA kahwin minggu ini? yeke? Jom baca !




Korang mesti ingat dan kenal mamat ni kan? hehe

Sumber dari Facebook pelakon Amar Asyraf yang admin jumpa hehe 

"Hye semua..how are you guys? Hope u all enjoy ur life..me too..right now im going through a very important phase of my life, and i am enjoying it! #AMAzing Team, Nana, Kak Sofie, imran, Afnan, Dya, are doing a great job for me, my career are doing well, eventhough not drastically, but im doing well to get to the top. And i have my #AMAzing to support me . For my friend Marina, Azlin, Amani, Aishah hoo, Apie, Naque, Yusmar, Adika,Kirin, Asri , Ajib, and many more , tq for always believe in me! We will make things happen and make theatre as an industry! Not just that, the one who gave me all the energy to get me going all this time, is always there for me! She who never let me slip away with the current, are my backbone for this 2 years and will be for all my life! I always knew that she is the one. And this week ill be her husband! I will take the responsiblity for all her action starting this weekend. And i cant wait for that. I am ready. I know i am. For we are meant to be with each other. I love u! Im wishing myself a wonderful wedding! I hope u guys can wish us too! Im gonna be a husband!"

Nampak x hint dia? Hehe

Btw Congrats! ;)


Post a Comment

0 Comments